Description of our wonderful investors.
Finblox is backed by some of the world's most prominent venture capital funds, including:
- Sequoia Capital is an American venture capital firm headquartered in Menlo Park, California - and mainly focuses on the technology industry. It has backed companies controlling $3.3 trillion of combined stock market value, equivalent to 22 percent of Nasdaq.
- Saison Capital is the corporate venture capital arm of Credit Saison, a Tokyo-listed $30B AUM consumer finance company and one of Japan's largest credit card issuers. The fund invests in pre-seed to Series B companies globally.
- Kyros Ventures is a conglomerate of the Vietnamese Blockchain industry's largest and most influential entities pioneering in incubating early-stage blockchain and cryptocurrency projects in Vietnam.
- Kyber Ventures is the investment arm of Kyber Network to support entrepreneurs in building the next giants of the decentralized world.
- Cypher Capital is a venture capital firm operating in the crypto space. We partner with blockchain entrepreneurs to support token projects and provide them with legal, security, technical, financial, media & marketing support.
- MSA Capital is an independent global private equity and venture capital firm with over $1.7 billion under management. CoinFund partners with creators behind digital assets, key enabling infrastructure, and decentralization technologies in shaping the future of blockchain. Their portfolio includes Dapper Labs (CryptoKitties, Flow), Coinlist, and Dfinity.
- Venturra Discovery is a Southeast Asia-focused venture capital firm that invests in early-stage, high-growth businesses, especially internet companies.