Below are the withdrawal limits for each account level:
Daily limits refresh every day at 00:00 UTC, while monthly limits refresh every first calendar day of the month at 00:00 UTC.
To upgrade to greater withdrawal limits, go to Settings > Identity Verification and pass our KYC.
To apply for an accredited investor or corporate account, please send an email with your details and criteria to [email protected].
- 1.Log in to the app; tap on the "Settings" icon in the bottom right corner.
- 2.Tap "Security"
- 3.Tap "Reset password"
- 4.Enter your new password, then confirm the password
- 5.You will receive an email from [email protected] with a 6-digit verification code. If you can’t find the e-mail, tap on "Resend code" to receive another email.
- 6.Enter or paste the 6-digit code
- 7.Success! Log in again.
- 1.Open the Finblox app
- 2.Choose "I already have an account"
- 3.Tap "Forgot password?"
- 4.Enter your email address
- 5.Enter your new password, then confirm the password
- 6.You will receive an email from [email protected] with a 6-digit verification code. If you can’t find the e-mail, tap on "Resend code" to receive another ema
- 7.Enter or paste the 6-digit code
- 8.Success! Log in again.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Google Authenticator app
You'll be requested to save a backup key when you set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) in your account. This key allows you to regain access to your account if you lose or misplace your phone, or if you remove the Google Authenticator app by accident. That is why it is critical to keep the key safe – it allows you to save time and regain access without having to contact support.
If you have your backup key saved, follow these steps to recover the access:
- 1.Download the Google Authenticator app on your device and open it
- 2.Find and press the "+" sign
- 3.Enter the backup key code
- 4.Select "Time based"
- 5.All done! Now you can sign in to your account again.
Still having trouble logging in because you forgot to save your backup key? Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to request for 2FA reset/deactivation.
It may be because the time isn’t correctly synced on your Google Authenticator app.
To set the correct time:
- 1.On your Android device, go to the main menu of the Google Authenticator app.
- 2.Tap More (upper right-hand corner) > Settings > Time correction for codes > Sync now.
On the next screen, the app confirms the time has been synced. You should be able to sign in. The sync will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator app, and will not change your device’s Date & Time settings.
To reset your Two-Factor Authenticator (2FA) please follow the instructions below:
- Take a photo of yourself holding your ID and a piece of paper with the following details handwritten on it:
- Full Name
- "FINBLOX 2FA Reset"
- Today's date and year
- List of ID documents we accept:
- Government-Issued Photo-based Identity Card
- Passport Card
- Drivers License
- For verified users, please note that the ID should be the same as the one used to complete the "Verified" level of KYC
The process usually takes 7 working days but can sometimes take longer. You will be notified via email once this has been completed.