Know Your Customer
The Know-Your-Customer (KYC) process is designed to keep you and your crypto investment safe by binding your proof of identity and proof of address with your account. Another individual attempting to create an account using your identity will find themselves unable to do so. Sanctioned and blacklisted individuals will also be unable to pass KYC, which severely restricts their withdrawal limits and ability to move funds for malicious purposes.
At Finblox, every user begins with a basic daily withdrawal limit of 1000 USD. While none of the regular functions of the app will be impaired, we highly urge all users to pass the "Verified Plus" level of KYC as soon as possible - so that they can unlock a maximum withdrawal limit of 50,000 USD per day, and maintain liquidity in the event of an emergency.
We offer three levels of accounts, that will unlock a daily withdrawal limit of $1000, $3000, and $50000 or equivalent, respectively:
- Basic (default)
- Verified Plus
- Must be a Driving License, Passport, Residence Permit, or ID Card. For faster verification - we recommend submitting your Passport for identification.
- Must include your full name, a photo of yourself, and your date of birth.
- The image should be bright and focused.
- The document should be cropped around the edges and include all required information. In addition, all corners of the document should be visible.
- Two-page or two-sided documents must have all pages/sides photographed,
- The acceptable file types are JPEG and PDF at least 500KB in size.
- Screenshots will be rejected. Do not bend or use crumpled documents.
- Bank or Credit Card statement with the date of issue and the name of the person (must be not older than 3 months);
- Utility bill for gas, electricity, water, and internet, (must not be older than 3 months);
- A lease agreement that has the signatures of the landlord and the tenant;
These are the documents that can be accepted as valid proof of address only if there is the address mentioned on them.
- Identity card;
- Driving license.
A. You cannot use the same type of document for proof of identity as you used for the proof of address. For example, if you used your driver's license as your proof of identity, you should provide a different document to prove your address, such as your bank statement, utility bill, etc. B. Screenshots will be automatically rejected. You must use either a photo or scanned copy - not a screenshot! And the document should be clearly visible and not deformed. For example, you can print out your document and take photos of it using the camera function (make sure that the edges are cropped).
C. If you don't have the physical or printed version of your document, please follow these easy steps to upload your digital document.
- 1.Save your document file in JPEG or PDF format.
- 2.Open the Finblox app, and go to the "Identity Verification" screen.
- 3.Tap on the "Checking progress" button.
- 4.Tap on "Resubmit document."
- 5.When your phone camera opens up, tap the PHOTO ICON by the side of the shutter button.
- 6.Make sure you allow access to your photos and files.
- 7.Lastly, select the document file within your phone to upload.
Congratulations, you're ready to begin enjoying Finblox with maximum benefits!